2020 ACFL Spring Flag and Touch Football Leagues
8-WEEK REGULAR SEASON!
All teams make the playoffs!!
Leagues Starts: TBD
1) Please contact J.T. through the “Contact Us” tab or call 914-629-4865 to register your team. Must be received by Friday March 6th, 2020
* There will be NO “In person registration” for the Spring 2020 season. Any team interested in playing, please contact J.T. through the “Contact Us” tab or Call/Text 914-629-4865.
2) Print out the TEAM REGISTRATION FORM (for teams) and mail with appropriate payment to: ACFL, 48 Bi-State Plaza, #136, Old Tappan, NJ, 07675
Referee fees are $55 per game and are the team’s responsibility on game day.
Without the appropriate fee at the start of the game, the game results in a forfeit. See League Rules regarding forfeit procedures.
All individual please sign up on the ACFL Free Agency! TAB.
– Payment is due by dates specified!
– Teams will NOT be scheduled for games if payment is not received on time!
– There will be no more payments after the start of the season!
- If you are a touch or flag football team with a home field**, mail a copy of the permit along with your registration form and fee. To get a field in your area, click here. NO discounts without permit with registration. Refunds are given for permits attained post-registration. Those field requiring a usage
- Coaches: Print copies of the Season Waiver for each player to fill out before the season. On game day, print a copy of the Game Day Waiverto be filled out before each game.
Equipment: Flag football teams will need Sonic Flag Belts. Every player on a team need to wear the same color. If you need a group rate on a variety of jerseys, check out Official ACFL Jerseys.
- That’s it! Individuals should just wait until their coach calls them. Coaches will hear from us when the schedule is complete. Watch for League updates on the ACFL Message Board…or have them emailed to you by joining the ACFL FIELD REPORTemail list.